View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:09 PM
KiwiAussie Jen

Default Quilt for my Sister

I have just returned from New Zealand-one of the main reasons being the wedding of my sister and her partner. With all the issues I have had this year this was not my original quilt that I was going to make but I ran short of time and did not get the original one finished (BeAttittudes-a Nancy Halvorsen pattern) so had to do something else in a hurry. I had earmarked this pattern in a Fons and Porter Magazine and could not believe that the kit was on sale on their website so it all came together really good. She has a modern home and the colours toned in with everything so was a good find. Now I have to finish the original quilt I started.
My apologies- I have not been active posting this year as lots has happened but hopefully am back on track.

I also want to make a strata star table toppa that I have seen posted a lot- I think this is so stunning. Does anyone know if there is a free pattern on the net or where I would get one from as have searched and not been able to find anything here-I know there is a u tube video but really need the cutting instructions etc. Happy to swap some NZ or Australian fabric for a pattern also. This site is the tops as everyone is just so helpful and positive so hopefully someone can help me out.

Enjoy the photo of the quilt.

Regards
KiwiAussie Jen
Attached Thumbnails img_0582.jpg