View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Nanamoms

Default Yipee!!! Ordered my kai scissors today!

After reading all the comments on scissors and PM'ing with Peckish, I sent an email to the Kai site. I explained my difficulty in finding a great pair of scissors, especially with my Fibro and small hands. I also mentioned that I had issues with cutting poly satin with a rotary cutter.

Well, I received an email within 24 hours for me to call them and I was delighted with the gentleman who helped me decide on the right pair. Because of my issues, they are going to "create" a pair for me! How great is that?????!!!!! He asked lots of questions about what type of table I cut on, what lengths I need to cut continuously. And I didn't have to pay any more for the "special order". What wonderful customer service! He told me to call or email them when the scissors arrived and let them know how they worked for me. He said if I was happy to just spread the word on my blogs. I had told him about the Quilting Board.

I'm so excited! I'm returning the "hard to work" Ginghers and a pair of Wescotts I just bought from Hancocks. The Kai scissors were less than the 2 pair I bought, even with coupons!! Will let yall know how well the Kai work when they arrive!!