View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:03 AM
BellaBoo
Power Poster

I won't be at a big discount store that's for sure. I shop using Brad's Deals all year for gifts and needed items. Everything I bought, even the high end items were all at least 60% off and everyone was free shipping. My DDs and SILs love to camp. Last July I bought four of the quality inverting camping cot chairs for $36 each, free shipping. What the deal was...they sell for $186 each. Four nice gifts bought and stashed away in July. My two girls always say they need a vacuum sealer like mine when they are here and see me use it. Foodsaver Sealer had an online promotion of buy the starter sealer kit and get one free. Using the promotion code from Brad's Deals I got an extra 20% off and free shipping. I got two sealers for the price of one with 70% off and free shipping.
Land's End had nice knit tops online on sale for $12 each marked down from $24.99. with the promotion code I bought the shirts for $4. 80 each and free shipping. That's just a few of many super sale items I've found online this last year.