View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Cindy60545

CINDY..........how on earth did you get this clue done so FAST? Me thinks you sneaked a look at Judy's clue, before we did!! I am going to have to keep an @EYE@ on you little lady. Love your Red & White combination, it's gorgeous. Happy Birthday to your GS for me.

[/QUOTE]

I was sitting here drumming my fingers on the desk watching for the clue! Had the studio all set up & ready to rock, just needed the directions. Read them all thru while they were printing (slow printer!), understood, cut, chain sewed, ironed & then cut again. Walla! Finished for this round! My guess is we're going to start assembling next week, or at least I hope so! Starting to run out of fabric to cut! I can't get any kind of handle on the pattern yet, I'm absolutely baffled by this one! Judy's done a great job of keeping this a mystery, for sure. She's bringing it right down to the wire! I try to start planning the quilting of the quilt as I go along, but I can't envision anything yet at all. The last one popped, I think, with this clue & could plan some quilting for them, but not this one! Maybe next week....
GS's Birthday party was OK, not used to having 13 kids running around. He's going to be with me this entire week, because of no school. Can't wait! It's already stacking up to be a busy week with Turkey day & hubby will be home for a few days too. Utter pandemonium will prevail this week, so I had to get my clue done in piece & quiet!