Old 10-18-2009, 05:27 PM
ladybugquilter

In hopes of saving money and making some memories with my girls I decided to make them their costumes this year. My three year old and I talked and she decide to she wanted to be Hello Kitty. I made a plush face and kitty paws (she help stuff) and purchased face paint to finish it off. Seeing on how Hello Kitty wears regular clothes, we were able to use DD red jumper and pink shirt, total cost $5. DD number two is only seven months, so our talking was kinda one-sided. My DH wants to take the girls around the neighborhood (more candy for him) and here in Maine it is pretty cold on Halloween night, so I had to figure out what to make her so that she would not get cold or be cover up by her coat. I decided that I could put her in her jammies, slippers, baby robe and purchase a shower cap, attached some curlers with yarn hair and thus she is instantly transformed in a little house wife. Making the costumes was alot of fun and I am planning on doing this again next year. So sorry for ramble, thanks for reading and I cant wait to hear what everyone is doing. :D