View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Jennalyn

Default Tops In-Progress

I really need to get quilting! :P Oh well. It'll happen eventually. In the meantime, a few tops waiting for attention!

NONE of the colors turned out properly in these photos. It's a real shame! Especially for the first quilt - the colors of the rainbow and other fabrics are spectacular.

A quilt for a friend who loooooves rainbows as much as I do! She has one two-year-old son and another baby on the way. The colors she's been using are yellow, green, and blue.

No clue where this one is going yet. A scrappy experiment. While I don't "love it", I think it turned out well enough and it pleases me.

As soon as this top was finally together, my Mom and I both agreed that it looked like it should go to my cousin Sami. She was born ten days after me and has been plagued with health complications since before she was born. It's amazing that she's alive at all! Even though she can't speak or communicate clearly, she's got quite a personality. And she was born to the best parents ever to help her live a happy life!

This one needs a few borders still, but I haven't made it back to the quilt store while it's open to try and find more of that green. It's a Warm Wishes for my Aunt Theresa and will go very nicely with her living room color scheme. She's a big fan of green, pink, and brown together.

Last but not least, this little baby quilt is for my cousin's new daughter Alyssa Joy (baby Aly) who was just born recently. Hopefully I'll have it done before she's a toddler! Ha.