Old 11-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Elisabrat

I got it I got it!!! and taking bows.. dear dear Anastasia you didnt have a chance. lol.. I think my partner(s?) will be fun to work with so far I have this much to say about my partner(s?) quilting is a big hobby. yup its true. my partner(s?) quilt. a lot. also true. So I think its safe to say no matter what I make with fabric the tablerunner will be easy to make. I found two great patterns on equilter yesterday. I downloaded their patterns think two were $6.50 not bad at all. I am creative to a point. I wanted something special this time. Now to pull fabric. What a horrible job. boy spending time going through my fabric that is a tough time let me tellyou.. suddenly the oh I can use this or I can use that starts coming out and I could have ten runners finished in my mind. No I am not making ten. that is your last clue of the day too. oh I forgot my tablerunner(s?) will be leaving my home sometime in January. Unless we are allowed to ship earlier. Reading the rules is sooo helpful groan. I read them once that counts right? too bad my memory is not good enough for recall however. I wish my partner(s?) would post here or in their signature perhaps what color the really would like.. anything is hardly a color statement and encompasses some scary fabric like a Wrestling pro fabric in the snow. help you guys post what you love or really would love not to get.