View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:34 PM
DOTTYMO

Having just had two spells of hospital treatment and followed by weeks months of sitting recuperating I went to many ideas. I had collected them in the weeks before and had a collection of boxes. I did find though after op one I was unable to use 1 hand properly and tried crochet instead . Then I did knitting and embroidery . Before the second op I purchased a singer feather weight , the small vintage machine in full working order. It is very light. Robust and mine only goes backwards and forwards. Made mug holders with pockets as they are very forgiving, weekend bags for children visiting dad at weekends and a few children's presents. Here are photos of projects done. With the magic squares I started the book way ended up designing my own way. Only problem I had you can see in the picture was the way I started. PM me to find more. Paper piecing is a great love so enjoyed this. I found cutting was problem so I had a selection of charm packs they have been very useful. My other problem was I live alone so no one to shop for me so had a large selection to go at. Still having problems only 2weeks since last op but my little sewing machine great.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg