Old 11-18-2012, 06:55 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by quiltdoctor View Post
Just checking in--A big thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers during the illness and death of my dear husband, Dick. I am starting to make a dent in all that must be done. Jenn B did call me right as I was coming back from the funeral, so I wasn't joking about getting one of her machines. She asked if there was anything she could do for me, and I said I'd love to have that maple cabinet machine from the museum sale. Hey, couldn't hurt to ask---She and I talked awhile today and perhaps we will get together after the holidays. Glenn and Pat have been so supportive and I value their friendship more each day. I'm reading the list most days, but perhaps in a few days I will be more mentally ready to begin this new life chapter.
Hugs to all,

Texas Jan
Jan it is no nice to have you back. Like I told you when we talked, life doesn't slow down. It seems wrong somehow when our world is so upside down that life just keeps rolling along without so much as a hicup. It is like you fall off for a while, then you just have to get back on. I have never gotten over that feeling - being so mad at everything in my world when both my parents died 6 days apart. I am so glad you are coming back. That void/hole in your world will always be there, but hopefully you have a very supportive family who help you, and I know you have your fur babies! My horses saved my life when my world turned up side down! Time/faith will help you heal. A big hug to you!

Nancy