Old 11-18-2012, 10:27 AM
cherrio

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

been there done that. twice. was REALLY miserable for about a yr. then something snapped. or maybe it was my sister's foot on my hinie . . . well it worked. now 10 yrs later I LOVE that I can do what I want and if I feel like company I know it is there. just don't have to pick up his socks to do it. I spose we all have our own time frame to heal and move on. Hope you find the sunshine sooner than later girl. Keep close to family and friends. Be kind to yourself and remember that when you need to chat or you need someone to listen or sip pretend rum with-we're here.
Now you eat some turkey with that rum!! seriously-there is alot of ALL KINDS of experience here. hang in there
cherrio

So sorry to hear that Cherrio. She is now in kitty heaven. I will be in the corner with you today sipping that rum, my husband and I just separated and left and moved to florida this am. New chapter beginning in my life.... Almost opened my box to feel better.... but thought how much more fun it will be to open it with everyone else, so it is still on the table unopened