Old 11-18-2012, 02:42 PM
quiltingdragon

Originally Posted by dconroy84 View Post
Hi Quiltingdragon,
I received both of my packages and I can't Thank You enough for everything that you sent.
All the kitty material was perfect and the Christmas material I have plans for also. I LOVE my new Lamb tape measure is so cute I can't beleive you found it. The puzzle books were perfect I just finished my last book so these were just in time. The pincushion jar with the clips are great I been looking at the clips in several catalogs and couldn't make up my mind if I should order them or not thank you now I can try them out. The needles for my machine are perfect I needed some new ones. And my little furface loves his new toys. Thank you for the M&M's and the fudge and the molded candy I'm trying not to eat it all at once and pace myself so I don't eat it all at once.
I hope I didn't forget anything everything was so on target for me THANK YOU.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving,
Donna C.
dconroy84
So glad that you like everything. I ordered the lamb online, as I couldn't find ANYTHING locally! From now on i'm going to look for that stuff as soon as I get my partner so I can order it - I haven't done a swap outside of my home guild in years, so I had no idea what was/wasn't out there. My guild SQ gave me some of the clips the last retreat we did, I love them so much I buy a bunch when I find them on sale so I can share the joy. You got lucky on the needles, as my machine died a month after Christmas a few years ago and I switched brands, they've just been lying around the sewing room. So glad that you could make use of them. If you don't have quite enough for the kitty bed, let me know as I have another piece of that in my stash.