Thread: TinLizzie 18ESP
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:32 AM
Yarn or Fabric

My new machine was delivered yesterday and it stitches nicely. Having said that, it is a sit down model so it's not what you are looking for. My rep said that they Pensacola center is open. I wish I lived closer. They are going to have machine quilting workshops and all sorts of interesting stuff going on there.

The Lizzies that are out now are different than the ones from a few years ago. I remember when I first started looking at quilting machines a few years ago. The Lizzie was just as if not heavier than the Voyager. The new ones don't weight that much anymore. They have done a lot of updating it.

I think that no matter what you end up with, you will be happy but really do try them both out... preferably on the same day if you can swing it. The HQ is a really nice machine. If their sit down was orientated longwise like a home sewing machine, I would have probably bought it over the Lizzie truth be said. It's a physically more attractive machine (silly, I know) and it's quieter. I don't regret my decision at all though. This Lizzie will be good for me