Old 11-19-2012, 05:34 AM
DustysMomma

OK, so I got the colors and preferences, and I've been wracking my brain trying to decide how I can do what instantly came to mind in such a small space. The theme I was sent immediately shot me off on a direction that could lead to the cutest matching placemats (everyone probably knows by now that placemats are my passion), but I'm not sure I can get the effect I want in the space (especially the width) of a runner. Face it, my partner may be getting both depending on how much time I have to work on it and finish my other Christmas projects, lol!

It's been a busy weekend, so I haven't fabric shopped yet, but will hopefully go today. Dusty's 20th birthday is today and of course what he wanted to do for his birthday took up the bulk of yesterday, and Saturday was the last home game for Auburn (yay, we finally stomped someone...but then someone lit the already poisoned trees at Toomer's corner on fire overnight) OK dear, you're rambling....

So, I'm off to plunder my stash and see what I have I can use (from memory I'm thinking not much), and it'll be a trip to Hobby Lobby in a bit before physical therapy! I do so wish they sold more fat quarters and precuts at this store.