View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Belfrybat

Originally Posted by duckydo View Post
I am going to be doing this one too, I have done 3 of her mystery's and have only completed one.. Hope this one is not so complicated. I am gathering fat quarters for the fabric.. Love the colors
Belfrybrat, there will be a thread up this friday and every friday until it is done. I like you colors except for the one 3rd from right on top row,, I think the yellow fights with the rest,,, just my HO, love the rest
I agree with you about the aqua small floral -- it's already gone from the mix, but did decide to keep the larger aqua print even though the green in it is not lime, it still seems to play well.

OK, so as I understand your response about a main discussion thread for the Easy Street mystery quilt, someone will do a new thread on this board each week? How do we find it as the Orca Bay discussion was all on one thread? I know we have to go to Quiltsville to get the next clue each week, but thought there would only be one on-going thread here. Not complaining, just trying to figure out the way it's done here as I'm new.