Old 11-19-2012, 10:51 AM
jaba

This is my first SS too. I do the secret pal , this isn't real different except the waiting. I go forever and don't post and then just have to say something, and this morning naturally it was about gin. Maybe that's because last night I had a couple of tequilla and tonic's. I have to ration those out, tequilla very expensive anymore so usually vodka tonic until I can't stand it any more. The box is on my dining room table and it really doesn't say a word, but I know there is bells and whistles in there. I'm trying to convince myself that what I need now isn't in there so just telling myself to get over it...heehee.
I hope your home wasn't damaged to badly in the storm, but I'm sure being without power for that long is bad enough. I really just can't imagine, my heart goes out to everyone that has to go through this type of ordeal.
That identity theft is horrible, went through that once and never want to go there again. You're lucky to have caught it soon enough. Okay ladies better get something done around here, have a great day.