Old 11-19-2012, 11:09 AM
quiltnut4ever

Default Thank you thank you thank you mdall!

I received the most awesome package today from mdall, Michelle. The pictures do not do justice for what she sent me. I took two pics so bear with me The first one is the fabric: the white with floral is just beautiful and the cotton prints are awesome for a scrappy quilt I want to make. Then she sent me a stiletto, it is the first one I've ever received and a beautiful bracelet! A cute pincushion and christmas fabric. The second photo: THE BEST STRAWBERRY JAM AND APPLIE PIE JAM AS WELL! Wow they taste so good! Hot chocolate mix, Tabu perfume spray, a WVa souvenir thimble, christmas mug and a mug rug with my name on it! How darling! Also a nail scrubber, the little hair thingys to hold the bobbin threads (i've always wanted those), note pad, socks and gingerbread cookies! Mdall you really went above and beyond and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The coincidence? We both had each other this month for SP! And I saw your thread to check the tracking no. which I did and it still said PA so I thought it wasn't for me, BUT IT IS NOW! LOL! Thank you again!
Attached Thumbnails nov.-sp-swap-001.jpg   nov.-sp-swap-002.jpg