Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM
buslady

to lazy to put the tree up.[/QUOTE]

Oh, my!! Are you one of those that gets their holidays all knotted up? Move over Turkeys, Santas pushin in!!!! I will prob put my tree up the weekend AFTER Thanksgiving. Not even, OF Thanksgiving. I LOVE Christmas, don't get me wrong, but I like Thanksgiving, too. So please don't rush past it. LOL
This year we are doing something different. We are having an "Electronics Free" holiday. Check your phones at the door, leave the Ipods home, and make sure you have the football game on "record". Get ready for some good old fashioned gaming. I have Taboo, which I discovered is just like the old "password" game. UNO, SKIPBO, Spell N Shout or some such nonsence, bingo, dice, and if I am lucky a good game of Sharades!! Wish I could remember how we used to play "kick the can" just in case the weather cooperates! I am thrilled to hear that all my grandkids are looking forward to the day and have been telling teachers and friends all about it. I hope I don't dissappoint!!
Ok, went and got the turkey so it can thaw, and stopped at PO to get the right box. Now to repack and get my pkg to the PO before it closes.