View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:47 AM
nancia

i am dying to go to london! daniel is a playwrite and is attending the central school of speech and drama at the u of london. he will get his masters in play- and screen writing. he has been produced all over the place, and if i may brag a little (as if you could stop me, lol), has directed, produced, written, acted, sang and danced, did lighting, stage manager and written the plays. he is ahead of the class in experience. he started doing plays at age 4. he would gather around the older kids, tell them the story and then have them act it out. at six we made him a lightboard for his birthday. did i see this coming? You betcha!! i am immensely proud of him, as i am all my kids. he is the only one that had a fire in his belly and knew how to use it! have i posted a pic of the quilt? you'll need sunglasses!!
i miss the kids all year long. i just got back from a week with 2 of my children and my dgd. can't wait to go back!!! of course, the more i go to dallas, the longer it will take me to save for london! so torn!! daniel is supposed to be producing and directing a play in austin, tx, in january. i may try to sneak in a texas trip and go see him. he was right here for years and i loved that he checked in periodically. i sure miss his bear hugs!! but, he is pursuing his dream and i am so glad for him!!