View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:33 PM
sewNso

thx for the suggests today ladies. i could read what you wrote, but for some reason the laptop i have in the basement next to the sewing machine won't let me log in on the quilting board. i keep getting invalid user name or password. even tho, i take my time, and do them real careful. so i just look at pic's, and read, don't get to chat.

i did redo that lst strip that i did wrong. no biggie. probably those long pieces are going to be the border. so thus, slants , the different way, would not matter. but , i like for my quilts to look like they should. and sometimes, just a different slant, might not catch the eye, or make it look wrong.
i am working on the last clue., but quit tonite before i was ready to crash. off tomorrow afternoon to take my husband in for an outpatient procedure, so i have several 'jane' blocks to hand sew, while i sit and wait. suppose to take a couple hrs, before he gets into recovery. soooo, i wanted to get as much done as i could, before i had to start spending more time taking care of my ole' sweetie. 47 yrs, and counting with him.
i am really enjoying this mystery quilt. it'll be fun to see how it turns out. thanks for the train ride judy.