Old 11-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Elisabrat

I have the internet ! I have the internet! it comes and goes its driving me crazy. Takes a bit of getting used to this winter stuff. Lets see MrsAJ that is very very pretty/ Immemother that umbrella fabric is so cute. who makes it? I can see we all need a f4 of it and when say the April showers DQ swap goes we can all trade something from the same fabric!

ok that is not a snowman.. a duck? a winter duck? just ducky.
Anastasia, good news maybe?? sounds like it is hopeful. We all know how smart you are kid. Of course they would want you

Marybeth and Jan, FINISHED AGAIN? I am NOT competting with you. I tried to keep up with them during the boom swap. failed miserably but they were good incentive to push push push. I get tired you guys just hearing how quick you are. Like do you eat wheaties?

Trees right after Thanksgiving? hum. I do a 18 foot garland on the center beam. And hang all my glass ornaments so the cats cant get them. I am going to decorate all the surfaces however that I can. who needs to eat on that table right? it looks so good with snowmen and ornaments rolling at their feet and.. oh yeah cats. I have this waterline I call it with the kitties. Just like having toddlers. Can't put itthat low unless you want it played with oh oh and I love the little ones pic with the snowmen. ADORABLE. I also called my son Zander. Zander mander pander bear dont ask me how he got that but well his nick name growing up. Now he choses Alexander. And my lil girl she wasalways Gena, sweetpea now she wants Genavieve only. Oh well excuuuussse me. GENA. love to irk her doing that.

well today I was dilegently trying to nap when i have this crazy dream someone is asking for Steve and saying someone was shooting turkeys and then there is loud knocking at the back door and there is one of the work guys saying get Steve billybob is shooting turkeys. MY TURKEYS!!! I got Steve so quick the friggen drunk was sitting outside his RV and says he dont kill no bird. blood down the side of his trailer, rope, shell casings. nope he didnt shoot no bird. Steve came home said no evidence I said call the sherrif. So he did amazingly the man got arrested. No shooting 'birds' without permits. AND THEY COME HERE INTO THE PARK TO ESCAPE being shot in the forest. I feed those darned turkeys. Broke my heart. Those 12 are my babies. i go outside and they come running ..

on a quilty note: one of my partners is not posting. At all. One is posting regularly. I think those quilts your making me all of you are marvelous . I need several so send away send away. I dont want to wait. So those first say 15 can come to me. Thats not toooo greedy. I am going to catch up on the mystery train and then whip out my doll quilt. I am winging it with my one parnter and set to go with the other. Beautiful fabrics lining my sewing table delft almost in coloring... my dq's will have a long walk getting home.