View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:26 AM
DeMaris

Default Please tell me it isn't just me!!!

I want to know how many of you have quilts started and then move onto another one before you completed the first one.....or how many do you have in the works that you float back and forth to depending on your mood.

At the beginning of the year, I had 23 tops started and each one was in it's separate little plastic tote on the shelf so I knew what I had to work with and the fabric for each were in the totes. Now here we are in November almost December and I completed 7 of them and then I also did 4 new ones in the mix, however, those are completed!!!

My goal was to finish one UFO a month....I have 16 left to go before the end of the year!!!! LOL....like that will happen!!!

I seem to be hoarding my fabric lately and can't even quilt with it as I find it so precious! I have decided that I need to get these project finished up some of them only need one or two more blocks made and the put together....so they are close to done.

Again, just wanting to know if anyone else does this...LOL! You all have a great day!