Old 11-20-2012, 06:51 AM
rwquilts

Yes, girlfriends, it is mailing day for everyone's blocks who haven't received a pm from me regards postage. I hope you guys love the mix of blocks you're receiving back. If there are those blocks you really wanted but didn't get, I would encourage you to pm people and perhaps work out some side swapping? Because of the sheer volume of participants and sets sent in, it's likely I've made some mistakes so I hope you will all be kind with me and just know that I spent literally, hours and hours and hours trying to make this swap a good experience for everyone! I've counted and recounted and recounted the # of blocks in each set and tried hard to not give any duplicate blocks, although most of you will have more than one block from a swapper. If you have problems, please PM me. I would love to see pictures of your blocks and what you end up making as well!
A giant THANK YOU to one and all of you for playing with me! Hopefully you'll want to play again! Like springtime maybe? Just a thought.