View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:34 AM
gramajo

Default Oh no! 3 more UFOs

I attended the Sew/Quilt Expo in Tinley Park last weekend and took 3 classes. I really enjoyed them, BUT I now have 3 more UFOs. I have several projects for Christmas that need to be finished first--2 sets of pillowcases. a Santa placemat for 2 1/2 yo grandniece, binding on "Maxine Goes Camping" for BFF plus a lot of other UFOs and projects where I have fabrics and patterns stashed.

I know, I know, I should be sewing rather than posting to QB. I'll start finishing these after the holidays are over.

The first picture is "Don't Fence Me In (Or I'll Break Out of the Corral)" by Holice.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]377758[/ATTACH]The pieces cut off the strip sets can be used to make a smaller quilt. Both will probably be donated to Project Linus.

The second is "Batik Braids" by Debby Kratovil. I really love the fabrics for this. I've never worked much with batiks before.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]377759[/ATTACH]

The third is another class from Debby called "Good Luck Quilt". The pattern was taken from her book "Supersize 'Em".
[ATTACH=CONFIG]377760[/ATTACH]
I need to get busy now. Actually I'm not sure I'd know what to do if I didn't have a couple of UFOs waiting for me.
Attached Thumbnails img_0855.jpg   img_0852.jpg   img_0848.jpg