Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 AM
gardnergal970

I'm back! I had trouble getting my password reset so I've followed as a lurker this past week.
Dubib...so sorry for the tragedy in your town. I saw it on the news too. And now with your family members not well. Having been through it before can be a two-edged sword but try to make the best of it. Many people are praying for you and yours.
Honchey...so sorry about the pneumonia. I had a cold most of October and still am not 100%. Kind of sucks out the energy. I'm glad there wasn't more damage to your house. That's amazing.
carrie...what nice handy work. Your family is really lucky and you're so thoughtful.
Oksewglad...love your mini quilts. I also like the UFO idea and sharing tips and progress. Just so many pretty things to make.
Jeannie...I have my fabric for Easy Street and got a new blade for my rotary cutter yesterday. I'm looking forward to the kickoff Friday. I don't do Black Friday shopping.
QNSue...no more gobbling turkeys in your yard. Now to figure out what to do with the Guinea hens. They do make good watch dogs but having several could be a lot of noise. Glad your ducks are "safe." Your GS looked like he also loved being at DG's house. You made some great memories with him.
Jan...how is the house sale coming? With working, and doing the fun stuff like quilting, you must be as busy as a cat on a hot tin roof. BTW...yesterday they announced that the explosion in Indy is being considered a homicide.
Anael...how is your DDIL doing? You must all be on pins and needles waiting for the delivery.
Mirabelle...hope you're doing we'll. Have you decided whether you will do Easy Street? I picked out a pattern to work towards with headers and Enders. I just have to make the habit of using headers and Enders. Baby steps for now.
QuiltE...I can always tell when you're gone. The chatter diminishes noticeably. I'll be so happy when you are landed for the year. I do hope that all of your work efforts have been well received and well paid. You have to be an asset to any group!
If I've forgotten anyone...please forgive me. It was not intentional. I just didn't take the time to read through posts and make notes. It's so good to be back!