Old 11-20-2012, 12:53 PM
jaba

Default Nov SP

Got an amazing package today from Brenda21. Have to share all this fabulous stuff with you all. Brenda and I have been partners this month in a lot of swaps, keep thinking we should quit meeting like this but I love it when we do!! Pattern for a fanfare quilt, a laptop case, "Confession's of a Quilter's Slave" book, an awesome notepad and journal combo with extra storage slots on the inside, a nail file, a jel thimble, self threading needles , perfect for these older eyes, FQ's, ornaments, a little santa scissor fob that Brenda beaded herself, pen, coffee, glue, a Xmas in cushion and an awesome book on mini quilts. Got to tell you all she sent the mini quilt book separate and it came yesterday. I have been looking for one but couldn't remember ordering it. Thought I was going nuts here for sure!!! and then her sneaky note today saying hope you like it, you have it already or it's coming. What a relief, I'm still at least halfway sane today and can enjoy all these goodies. Thank you again Brenda so much, it's all fantastic!!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]377798[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf0958.jpg