Old 11-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Elisabrat

Loup, quiet? I think my internet was down again or I would drive you all nuts

my house: sits on 146 acres surrounded by the national forest. Ok the 146 acres have 420 camp sites and two homes. Mine is one of those two. Lucky me. camping year round would lose it at my age real quick. My DH and I have four cats, I own two he has one and the other was gifted to us by my son who wanted me to take her for a bit til he could have her back 2.5 yrs ago. uh huh. My kids are grown and gone, I am home disabled so when I am not napping or gone for treatment I am sewing and thinking about cleaning. I get the surface stuff done daily. I get the real stuff done seriously once a month and half sorta every few days. NOT what they will remember me for how sparkly clean my home was. Decor: huh? huh? I have western pictures, paintings and photographs on my walls. also art work I had framed as the kids were growing and I fell in love with. Bright monkeys, water color trees, bird/beavers and while grown the kids love to come back and see them on the walls. Obviously well thought out matching decor. I have a mans den master bedroom bullets, guitars, knives and framed ugh bugs and football players. yippee. I have a sewing room with paintings we made and doll quilts on the walls. And a dining room table with a sewing machine and all my do it now work on it! so a very tidy designer friendly home. goodwill designers.

did you get anything done today? I am caught up to this weeks clue in the mystery train. I will try to get a photo of my bunnies on here asap. my dq is finished. ... in my mind. now will I remember this? that is the mystery question.