View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Elisabrat

Yosemitesa, what a wonderful little one. Keep those photos somewhere you can find them 20 yrs fromnow when you mention it in front of his girlfriend and he says I NEVER did that your exagerating MOM. lol thenyou get out the handy dandy photo album and.. tada!

I received a lovely block from Mosher92 yesterday but forgot batteries again. I think that camera eats them. Its not a newer digital probably amongst the older ones but the price was right, free so I love it and with batteries it works marvelously. Its the person who buys the batteries who sucks. So if you have a pic please post it for me! thank you for those I have received and for those coming in the mail (rubbing hands together with glee)
HEY Marytoddliz, where is the photo of the new girly hair cut? I will have someone take one of my new butchered hair cut if you show your girly one. You see my good old buddy pal cut my hair. She did a great job last time so what the heck. The difference was last time I had a bottle of wine she was two glasses into it and hair was great. This time no wine. NEVER ever allow friends to use scissors on you sober. as in EVER.