Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 PM
marytoddliz

Well I imagine that just about everyone is colder than Arizona right now! Hehe, good clue!

I am a retired government Employee who is having the time of her life! Been married to best friend for two years this December! He is so awesome, we have 3 cats two indoor and one fraidy cat who won't come in even when there is snow on the ground.

I have two grown kids, 7 grand kids two are born to us, 2 are adopted, and 3 are inherited, the 3 inherited are teenagers! Wow teenagers are fun, and complex!

I have a small business making fun recycled stuff, and Memory quilts. I always tell everyone I sew so I can see my grandkids! We live in the mountains in Southern California our house is a mountain cabin in natural wood and there is no decorating style except quilts every where... and in Hubby's office is a NFL shrine!

I love to run and have been know to spend quite a bit of time doing it! You can either find me running, quilting/crafting or painting with my Hubby! (or fixing someones computer who thinks I still know what is going on with computers)

Life is good!

BTW... Who likes APPLES??? I am getting no answers here! maybe I will keep it and make another one! In Winter whites! Try keeping that clean!!!!