Old 11-20-2012, 09:11 PM
irishrose

That's good news about your arm and the four pounds, Vanogay. You just keep shrinking!!!

No third helpings? That means when I leave the table I am finished - no eating in the kitchen. Okay. I didn't make last week's. No chocolate isn't in my vocabulary.

I'm glad I'm not cooking Thanksgiving other than the desserts and corn pudding. I totally lost the use of my left leg Sunday night so I had to use crutches for 24 hours. This is not good. The SI joint is in bad shape and the surgeon won''t operate because of the contaminated steroids. He's right, of course, but it's still scary. I want to do Christmas dinner. One day at a time is my new mantra.

I worked on the Spicy Spiral table runner with the wrong cut. I had to do some 'adjustments' but it looks good. Now to sandwich, quilt and bind it. My oldest daughter cracks me up - she is so 'first born organized' that when she saw the fabrics for her sister's Spicy Spiral, she didn't like them together. Tonight she came to go out for dinner, she thought it was pretty. I just laugh at her and tell her not to look until it's sewn together.

Busy day tomorrow. I hope the stores have some pumpkin left because one year they ran out. Luckily, I had some at home. Pecan pie sounds good, but I don't think there'd be many takers in this group and I'd have to eat it, so there won't be any made.

Have a good evening, everyone.