Old 11-21-2012, 12:44 AM
LAQUITA

Okay so after finally catching up on the last 15 pages, I see that everyone is telling a little bit about themselves?
Hubby and I ahve been marries 28 years. We have 2 beautiful daughter, one is married and we now have a handsomely/cute 19 mo GS. Our youngest daughter lives at home and I am her full time caregiver. (her web site is listed below my signature).

We have lived all over the US and in Saigon, Vietnam as Baptist missionaries. (our girls were little when we went over)After being 'caught' and put under house arrest the Lord brought us safely back to the US.

I used to quilt with my GM YEARS ago, then got into scrapbooking when the girls were younger, now I am back into quilting, more so than scrapbooking. I quilt for 'therapy'.

I enjoy doing the different swaps on here as it givem me an opportunity to meet some really great people, learn differnt techniques and trade out some really fun quilting stuff.

I have the material for my partners runner but won't be able to get started on it until after Thanksgiving.
BTW: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!