View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:23 AM
fmhall2

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
I have been so busy It has been a very good busy. Unfortunately I am still obtaining all the needed items to make the ornament. Been busy with family and Turkey Day preparations this week so I just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Have a great turkey day this week. Hmmmm There is no Turkey Day in Canada.....is There?? Have a great week anyway. It really is all about the food.
Jenniky, I have come to admire you on the QB, but I have to say that many of us do NOT believe that Thanksgiving is all about food. We would be a pathetic nation if food were all we think about on Thanksgiving. If you remember, it is a national holiday for our country to have a special day to give thanks to God for His protection and the innumerable blessings He has bestowed upon us. It breaks my heart to hear you calling it Turkey Day, and not Thanksgiving. It seems to me we all have a lot we should be thankful for on this Thanksgiving, and not saying or acting like "it really is all about the food." I hope I haven't offended you, but I felt I had to say something.