Old 11-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Elisabrat

I looked at y clock its 6:40 and your cooking already? omg. What a long day that would be. Then I realized your probably east of me, most of you are seeing as I live in CA. a DUH moment taking a bow thank you. But regardless yoru on top of the game and the house must smell amazing ALREADY. I am making a rib roast probably put it on at 10 or 11 am. make some smashed potatos and I am golden. Bag of salad, oh crud need a caeser salad dressing recipe that is tried and true anyone have one send it in Pm to me. I hate guinea pigging it for something special. agh!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY everyone. I wonder if that fabric can be divided 10 ways so I can send table runnes to all of you.

I am thankful for everything these days. I love this board and the ladies I am meeting on it. The support, the laughter and the sharing of 'life' we do with each other. A special group to be sure quilters. We get each other so wonderfully THANK you everyone for making this a great place to come.

Anastasia, I am glad you got home. I think a whole bunch of us have been in your shoes before. It happens. Cruddy though when it does. Look it as a great excuse to not have to go out for errands or shop on black friday. shuttering at the thought of a store with lines of people pushing to get in. To those who do it, enjoy to those who dont yahoo I am not alone. egad that is not a good image. wiping it clean of my plate. schwing! gone.