Old 11-22-2012, 06:52 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

It's just past breakfast, and you all have me drooling with all this delicious food.

A tradition with my "adopted" family are
http://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes...k-t202928.html
They're always a hit ... and should there be any leftover, which seldom happens ... they make a great base for a leftovers casserole or a soup. mmmmmm!!!!!!!

Carrie ... you have my attention with those carrots! Will be saving that as a Christmas potential

MiraB ... I can't wait!! I can't wait!! I can't wait!! to see your PC all together!! YIppppeeeee!!!!!!!!
Same question ... no turkeys in Aussie-Land? Hard to believe that'd be possible!!

GGal ... turkey breast in the crock cooks pretty fast. You'll find it's nice and juicy. As a suggestion, raise it up, so it doesn't sit in the drippings. I have a small dish that fits in upside down that works when I do a turkey breast or a meatloaf.

QNSue ... thanks for your all-inclusive RV, I think we non-Americans really are celebrating with you folks! I can almost smell the turkey cooking!!

DublB ... and please correct me Honchey, if I'm wrong ... my take is that we will still posts our 90 blocks in the weekly threads and this thread will be for the bonus blocks, any sub-blocks, and of course the completed quilt tops. Also, I guess, it'd be the place to post pics of the WIP tops as we work away at determining the placement, etc.

Am I on track here Ladies?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!
It's a perfectly beautiful mild November day here ... and will top off at 12C!!
so I hope it's as glorious for you as you enjoy all your festivities.