Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Yarn or Fabric

There are a lot of us that enjoy going out. For me, it's kind of a beginning of the season ritual. I hum Christmas songs and have a good time. Normally I don't buy much but I usually get everything I want and don't have to wait in long lines to get them. There are stores that I avoid like the plague - like Toys r Us, Best Buy, etc because of the lines to get in and out but I have been very fortunate to get what I want. I don't stay out late. I only get what I want or need and then go home.

Yes, there are a lot of sales between now and Xmas and not everything Friday is a great deal but I still like to go out and shop.

I probably would have purchased my wheelie case when I was out the other day since it was on sale but I wanted to compare what the different stores carried and I was not able to return to get the style that I want. They do not sell it online or else I would have done that already. Hopefully I'll get it. I am planning to be there when that store opens so that I can also get in, get out. I cringe at the cutting table line lol so I highly doubt that I'll get anything cut unless it looks like it's moving quickly.

I do hope that those that don't like shopping on Black Friday don't feel the need to put down those of that do.