Old 11-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Anastasia

It's been one of the most joy filled and peaceful holidays we've had so far. However now I'm stressing that I have to finish my homework, due tomorrow.. eek. Well I think we ate at about 3ish. We just finished up pie and ice cream and we've been playing Wii games all day. It's been fun. My older brother brought his new GF this time and I know she was apprehensive because she has social phobia/anxiety like I do, but I think she's doing ok. I can tell she's not entirely comfortable because she's still sitting on the edge of the seat but at least she's laughing and will talk. So it's good. I have soo much turkey and sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes leftover.. YAY MEEEEEEE!!!! Dinner for this weekend.. woot. I make this sweet potato bake that has orange juice and is supposed to have rum, and I think people generally put pecan crumble on top but I put marshmallows. It tastes just like apple pie.. so it's super good. But my little brother still won't touch it cause he knows what it is.. silly boy. Ohwell. More for mee Hope you are all having a good and peaceful day. My new neighbors were out barbecueing right.. and all I see is flame and no one attending it, then I'm picking the turkey clean and I see it start to snow and they come out and I hear them curse cause their flame went out what's why you don't leave it unattended silly!! and you don't rely on lighter fluid.