Old 11-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Gramie bj

No black friday for me!! I do not mind the crowds,I really enjoy the hussel and bussel of shoppers, Christmas carols, fresh snow, the smell of pine, hot chocolate, standing in line with grands to sit on Santa's lap is all good, but it seams that on Black Friday there is that one someone who always ruins it for everyone else. You all know who I'm talking about, that someone who has to push and shove to get to that great buy and doesn't mind who they shove ,elbow, or step on to get there, only to arrive and be mad because the add said limited quanitys, and they want 6 with only 5 left. Or how about that poor child who's parent pulls them out of bed too early so they cry and scream at the top of there lungs all the time they are being draged through the store! Do not even get me started about check out lines, LOL 15 registers and only 4 open!! Everyone compaining because the need to get to the next black friday sale! Nope no Black Friday for me! I'll wait a week or two then hit the stores when it's more fun! LOL