Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM
carriem

We had a nice day today too...left here around 11 and got home around 5. The weather was beautiful here today too. The guys went outside for a while and started a fire to sit around while visiting.

I have a husband that starts projects and doesn't always finish as quickly as I might. I too have learned the relationship is much more important. It would be hard if it was the kitchen, but since dh does as much cooking as I do, I doubt that would be a room to wait.

The carrot casserole was something an older lady brought to a church potluck several years ago. My husband really liked it and asked her to give me the recipe. It is almost a meal in itself.

Tomorrow we don't have much going on (no shopping here!), so should be able to spend some time in the clubhouse. YAY! I have a demo to prep for and then Rosie blocks to catch up on. I am working on squaring up my PC blocks here and there....I bring my tv tray/ironing board in and press a few while watching tv, then trim them down when I am back up in the clubhouse. After the demo a week from Saturday and 2 table runners, I am done with stuff I *have to* do so can get back to working on my PC quilts.