Old 11-22-2012, 07:29 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Whether celebrating with the multitudes (or as a couple, looks like some happy times were had today!

QNSue ... what a grand day ... and nice that everyone feels so at home that they just do their part and let you tell them where to find things! I had to laugh at your BF telling your DH where to put things in "his" kitchen!

GGal ... yea for a road trip!! I did that with a friend yesterday ... we had a few errands to do in Menno country, so along with that came some good back road touring!!

MiraB ... I'll be patient! I can understand your not cooking turkeys in the heat ... it takes so long, so the heat in your home would be terrible. I know some here who do turkeys on the BBQ, in order to keept the oven space for other things. Another friend bought one of the portable roaster ovens and has found it to be a great entertainment asset. She doesn't have a huge kitchen, so it often gets put out into the garage to keep the space for other things.

QNSue ... with all your cooking ... something you may need? ^^ ?

CarrieM ... your DH was pretty sly "please give my wife the recipe!". Wondering? do you always make it with cooked carrots? or what about using thawed frozen carrots?

Football? ... and how many of you played football? Isn't that supposed to be an American Thanksgiving Day tradition? And watch football?

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-12-2015 at 08:50 AM. Reason: remove copyright image