Old 11-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Honchey

Well, I see that everyone got stuffed with all sorts of good stuff to eat....I roasted a 19 lb turkey for DH, DS & me!!! Put the bird in the oven...watched the parade while peeling potatoes...then the football games started and stayed on all day..sent DS home with a goody bag....now it's all peace & quiet.....It took me 3 days to do all the prepping for today...I was back in the Dr"s office yesterday...another shot and I'm also on a steroid regiment for 7 days...inhaler, nasal spray, eye drops...you name it ..I'm taking it!!! I forgot the cough syrup with the special stuff in it to help you sleep first nite I slept all thru until 7:30 this morning..I'm still coughing and all sorts of junk appearing....I look like a racoon with the brown rings around my eyes...lost 8 lbs (yay!)...BUT I'm starting to feel much better...Hooray!

I'm so glad all of you had a great day..especially you Bev...glad to hear your DGM is home...

QuiltE..you can post your blocks in the "official thread" or the Update thread...Wherever your heart desires!

It's way past midnight and I'm really tired so it's off to bed for me...G'nite