View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Elisabrat

Ok you all are great photographers. I suck. I had to steal one battery from the tv to get the camera to start but it wouldnt show the screen. I got one pic before it died out again. This is it. What it doesnt show is the strips from this weeks clue that are all finished too! ahh. but the concept of the colors is there and I am doing it! as of last week I was ready to quit hadnt even made my nine patch til last Sunday and now.. getting there. I will be able to finish I hope. I seem to have tons of the four abcd fabrics just a bit of the white and purple left but almost identical substitute fabrics to fill in for sashing etc if large pieces will be needed. tada! and I love it too seeing how we all take one project and how completely different it looks just by changing the colors up.

Everyone second guesses their color choices. and it is hard to see the final picture sometimes when you get started on a project but like this one that 45 degree angle strip really showcased how your colors will do together over all. I love it. and these are all fabrics I was gifted and had no clue how to use.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378088[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails judys-mystery-train-clue-six-010.jpg