View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Elisabrat

I hate stores on a normal basis going when there are a million people? oh he.. no. Stuff will always be available and at some point it will all be on sale and that is good to go for me. Buy it online, avoid idiots, horrible parking lots and the rush to get the next best thing. OH NO. shutter at the thought.

I almost couldnt join because of the bigger size pieces but it worked. And there are a lot of colors I prefer more colors in a quilt then just a couple. I love it! I would chose so many of the quilts being made here. I have many favorites for sure. I checked out another mystery quilt being posted recently but couldnt do that one because of the tools needed to make it. I really truly enjoy this quilt Judy. It been so fun and everyone is so great at posting their updates that its inspiration to keep going and see what comes of this. It will not be a UFO like so many other.

Jan that switch is perfect to go with the quilt. I think it looks like you meant to use them. I am using another purple for the next need of F fabric as I think I will be short but its so good of a match it is fine.

Happy eat left overs day everyone!