Old 11-23-2012, 10:03 AM
MargeD
Power Poster

First, I do not have any money to go out shopping this weekend, and I hate crowds, but I have a friend planning to go out at 8 PM Thurs. evening and shop until the next day, coming home only to drop off packages and go out again. Although one Thanksgiving, my husband and I went shopping for snowflake fabric to make a shower curtain and curtain for our daughter who was spending her first winter in Florida. We went all over the place and could not find what I wanted, so we go back home and my husband suggests the internet. Well, I went online to JoAnn's, found something I thought would work, called the store and they had the fabric. However, when we got to the store, the fabric wasn't what I wanted, but the clerk brought out this beautiful snowflake fabric with blue, white and silver snowflakes, so our daughter got her curtains and shower curtain. I also bought a set of white towels and sewed a strip of the fabric to the towels and put a border of blue soutache that was perfect. She loved it and then asked how I found towels to match. LOL She got it finally, but she loved the present and in the end it was worth the aggravation. Mom scores points!!!