Old 10-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
two questions:

(1) are you aware that EQ has online forums at their website where users help each other make the most of the software?

http://doyoueq.com/phpBB3/index.php

(2) has anyone talked to Admin about this first, before getting votes?
Amma asked, before I posted this thread, Patrice, then she suggested that I did post this, to see if there was`likely to be any interest.
We have since had an answer, and he isn't all that enthusiastic, because he is working on another idea, that might be of some use to help people find posts in different places. I will leave it up to him to tell everyone the details when he is ready. Yes, we are aware there is an EQ forum, but if there had been enough interest, and Admin was keen, we wouldn't have to go off the board. As it is, we can still help each other without doing that. For instance, I just found out how to send my designs to others, either with the EQ themselves, or pics of one of my designs for those who don't have the programme. Someone else recently found out that it is possible to 'paste' block designs into borders - which might be a help for all those IRR people.