Old 11-23-2012, 03:24 PM
JudyTheSewer

It’s hard to believe I haven’t contributed to this thread for a month! Time flies. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

First, thanks everyone for the compliments on my last sets of blocks. It is so nice to hear kind words.

And, I just read through all the posts from the last month! Wow! More great blocks to admire.

Freaw - I love those pink and chocolate themed blocks

Katybob – love those fabrics, so soft and appealing. Those will make beautiful quilts

Nancy, I miss seeing your blocks. I also was thinking you were enjoying your new house and just hadn’t settled into the sewing room yet. I hope you can join back in with us sooner than later.

Gus, you are the best group leader! Thanks for all of the tutorials with the great pictures. They really help.

CindyA – your blocks are great! I love the fabrics you are choosing. It is going to be a stunning quilt. Your appliqué of the triangles is amazing.

Dotty – love those Christmas themed block. I can’t wait to see your quilt all put together.

Hexnut – love your blocks and looking at the fabulous fussy cutting you do. I enjoyed how those swirls and heart pieces came out.

Welcome Julielhs & Jacquie. I look forward to seeing your blocks!

Here are my week 12 blocks (A12, B5, B6)

Dear Jane with muslin:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378155[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378156[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378157[/ATTACH]

Chocolate Dear Jane

[ATTACH=CONFIG]378158[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378159[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378160[/ATTACH]

And, the first two rows are done! Thanks for organizing the blocks in this order Gus so that we can see our progress.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]378161[/ATTACH]

Now, onto Week 13!
Attached Thumbnails djfaba12.jpg   djfabb5.jpg   djfabb6.jpg   myfaba12.jpg   myfabb5.jpg  

myfabb6.jpg   mychart.jpg