Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 PM
jodimarie

I was at Joanns at 0400 and had a ball chatting with everyone in line!! The store opened and altho there was a bit of a rush, no one was trambled. The flannel was being sold by the yard or precut into 8 yard lenghts and packed with a special wrapper and was sold by the bolt....NO CUTTING....unless you wanted a yard or yard and a half, then you went to a different place in the store to find that!! The lines were much shorter, IMO, doing it like this but there were still a lot of people buying a yard of this and that....me too!! I found the fall fabric and the Halloween fabrics marked down 60% off and bought several yards for next year but my all time BEST deal was the Fiskers rotary cutting 45mm blades marked 60%off. The doorbuster flannel was not inclulded in the additional 25% off your total order but everything else in my blasket was discounted....I saved a small fortune, but then I also spent a small fortune!! but it is still cheaper than a therapist.....or so I tell myself! Black Friday is always in my future......hopefully, for a long long time!!