View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Camille

Default Organizing in Glass Jars

I developed a fascination for glass jars and a found a link thru this forum that featured ribbons in glass jars. I have a beautiful 6ft window with a very deep shelf in my sewing room. Dh brought home paintsticks from work and cut them to fit the large jar for my lace collection. I bought fancy glass jars to store buttons in multiple size jars. I also knit and crochet and storing the needles upright makes them easier to find. I have 3-4 sets of sizes as I work on multiple projects at once. Somewhat like our sewing projects, too many. The window faces west and the morning sun is overwhelming. I found the vintage sewing machine fabric at my local fabric shop and whipped up these curtains that are SEW appropriate for my sewing room. Just picked up an armoire at a garage sale that I started organizing my stash with the comic book board method. I'm a visual person and I like to see everything to develop inspiration. Now I just have to figure out how to organize the rest of the room. More jars to fill. Good thing the camera doesn't feature a rear view, what a mess.
Attached Thumbnails glass-jars-1.jpg   lace-jar.jpg   sewing-room-013-1.jpg