Old 11-24-2012, 09:02 AM
catpawski

I received my Secret pal package late yesterday..............Opened it and went to bed ...........not waking up again until this morning..............Black Friday is just to much for me.......................I've been saying for the last few years.....no more...................LOL.............and what happens..........out I go..........

NancyW sent me the perfect squishy.............and since she was my secret pal last month she had a challege for another package...............

Sure wish my camera was working..........

She made me a tool kit.............in it she had a small cutting board..........small cutter..........two small square templates and one small ruler..........pens ...........sharpies..........now all I have to add is the seam ripper she sent me last month..........

I also received tea and cup a soup..........yum.............

three fat quarters of yummy colors...........

Nancy also sent two books of Zen-sational stitches for quilting........a technique that is new to me...........looking forward to trying it....................

Thanks Nancy I love everything and your the best.............

Oh yeah I forgot..................Nancy also set the perfect box for Dylan my cat.........ok so it is the box she sent all my goodies in ..........Dylan still thinks it was sent just for him...............