Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Crafty3790

Hi everyone sorry I have been Mia. Life has been crazy. Lots of my very close friends have had terrible things happen to them. Some have been out of work because of it. I have been helping them ,some have had major surgerys my mother in law being one of them and my grandmother had a brain tumor removed but still has cancer and needs radiation. Had to go to Florida to be with her for a week. This week my son hurt his arm bad and today I just got back from the ER with baby girl who is 3 1/2 but still my baby she has a terrible cough were hoping it doesn't turn into pnemonia Amber had pnemonia last week they took an X-ray and said it was croup but we have to watch her especially after last years winter.
I have been designing fabric and posting it on spoon flower and trying to make some quilts. LJ I haven't forgotten you I have them all set aside and will be sending a package out next week. Dotty if you need more quilts let me know I'm sure I can help. My brother lives on LI right on the water all that happened to him was lost electric for a little while and some fence came down. Thank goodness.
LI will peek in more often and I will post some pictures of quilts I have worked on. Hope you all are well.