View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 05:24 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i can't remember which is less expensive but compare the cost of the fancy freezer paper to that of a pack of Avery Sticker Project Sheets (3383). The FP is probably less expensive, but the SPS are 15 for less than $10 at WalMart. Fabric is much easier to get off and they are reusable.

also, if settle on the FP sheets, compare the prices between Dharma and for buying direct from C Jenkins, the manufacturer. If any place sells them for less than CJ, it'll be Dharma but it's worth a double-check.
I haven't personally bought the freezer paper sheets. I am just getting into this paper/fabric bonding... I just bought a big roll of freezer paper for less than $4.
You could cut your own freezer paper to size, then lay it under some books to straighten out...so it wouldn't curl up??
You could prob. do a search on C Jenkins paper to see where you could get it cheapest at.
I would think the sticky sheets would be much more expensive, BUT if they're reusable, maybe not.
I don't know how much it costs, but I 've been thinking about getting some of the spray adhesive that is repositionable. You could stick some stabilizer to it and reuse the stabilizer on another piece of fabric since it is repositionable, but you would have to be sure to buy the spray that is repositionable.
I am not speaking from experience on these, though. Just my overactive brain at work... ;)