Old 11-24-2012, 06:31 PM
DustysMomma

OK, now that I can sit up and eat a little without turning green, I'm here to check up on you ladies and catch up on my reading! I see there's at least 1 already shipped. I shall start tomorrow if I'm able. My boyfriend evidently had a virus, not food poisoning, which started effecting him early Tuesday morning, and by Wednesday afternoon, it was effecting me too because I stupidly chanced sleeping in the bed with him Tuesday night. We've been a horrible pair the last few days, and still haven't had anything remotely "Thanksgiving" to eat. Thankfully Dusty was at his grandparents and didn't get it too.

Jaba, now now, if I post what I'm looking for, I assure you that it will give away who my partner is. I had another idea, so we'll see. I did manage to get everything worked out on paper. I'm going to go for the applique, if it works out ok on a scrap piece, as I've never tried it before and have to get out the manual for my machine. I think I've decided on a way to incorporate a little flavor for the whole family too.

So, I guess I will hint that my partner lives West of the Mississippi River.